Don't Forget to Smile :)

Don't Forget to Smile!

Be Happy :)

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter!!! April 5, 2015

Good Afternoon Lovelies!
Today was Easter and I had such an amazing day celebrating Jesus Christ and all that He has done! After celebrating, my mother and sister and I went out to shop for clothing! We wound up at OldNavy and bought some very cute clothing items. I bought a CUTE blue dress, floral T-Shirt, scrunge light blue shorts, and a super soft think coral button up tank. Then I came home and did my family's annual chocolate egg hunt! After that I went upstairs and started making some cute random acts of kindness notes to post around my school during the rest of the week. I just love making others happy and making them smile :). After that I continued cleaning my closet and room. Overall it was a very fun and relaxing day! I'm super excited for this weekend because I'm going to an amusement park! I hope everyone is having an amazing day and I'll talk to you again tomorrow! Don't forget to smile :)
~Katie~

No comments:

Post a Comment